[sork] Passwd, Mysql and Vpopmail "User not found" error

Regis Chang regischang at netzero.net
Mon Apr 28 15:30:17 PDT 2003

Hi there.

I'm just getting into the Horde scene, so please excuse all the
ignorance-motivated coments I'll have.

I've setup a Horde box using the Horde Toaster steps from
http://qmailtoaster.clikka.com.

I have Turba running on this as well.  When all is said and done, I have
Horde 2.1, IMP 3.1, Turba 1.1, Qmail 1.03, MySql 3.23.52-3, and 5.3.8-1.0.4
all running on Redhat 8.0.

Installing passwd 2.2, and applying the patches to take care of the various
issues with getdriverconfig() etc, I have hit a wall.  No matter what I
input, it will return "User not found."  If I don't input the username with
the domain (i.e., user at test.com) I will receive an error:

Undefined offset: 1 in
/usr/share/toaster/htdocs/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php.

along with the "Failure in changing password: User not found."

I can see the proper tables in the SQL database.  I've tried switching the
encryption options, but have not had any success (read grabbing at straws)

I've been trying very hard not to ask any novice questions here, but I've
finally hit a wall I can't seem to pass.  Any help would be greatly
appreciated.