[sork] Problem: how to display mailbox quota in Accounts v2.0 using Unix quota

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri May 2 11:52:18 PDT 2003

Quoting Ju Kong Fui <kongfui at fuxionit.com>:

> Hi all
>
> How do I display the mailbox quota in Accounts v2.0 using Unix quota command?

No idea.  Like what system are you running?  If you are running RedHat and
wu-imap, then see the following link.

https://mail.ph.utexas.edu/patches/wu-imap-quotas

> I am able to display the above quota for only root, but not for other
> mailboxes.

We need to know more info about your system.  If RH 7.x, you will need a
modified quota command, or use the sudo solution, both described at the
above link.  If you are using RH 8 or above, you only need to suid quota
or use the sudo solution, both described in the above link.  In any case,
if you are running RedHat see the above link.  If you aren't running RH,
then the above link may still help if you are using wu-imap.  But since
I really have no clue what you are running, I can't help much...