[sork] (no subject)

Fisayo Adeleke fisayo at steineng.com
Mon Jul 7 11:12:06 PDT 2003

Hello,

I have horde+imp+turba+passwd installed with courier-imap compiled for vchkpw
support. I have a problem with changing passwords online using the passwd
feature, when i try to change any password, it keeps bringing the error
message "Failure in changing password : Incorect Password"
and /var/log/messages also reads "Jul  7 19:09:24 localhost poppassd[7442]:
old password is incorrect for user fisayo"

However, I am very sure the old password i typed is right/correct as I
verified this over and over again but with the same error.

I use vchkpw for my pop3 service and poppassd for the change password server.

-Fisayo