[sork] (no subject)

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Mon Jul 7 11:29:41 PDT 2003

Just a shot in the dark.. if you are using PAM, make sure that there is a
poppassd file under /etc/pam.d and that it contains something similar to:
#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so shadow nullok
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
password   required     /lib/security/pam_cracklib.so retry=3
password   required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so use_authtok nullok

HTH
AJ