[sork] sork-passwd + mysql + courier

Pablo Borges pablo at void.com.br
Thu Jul 10 13:48:01 PDT 2003

I tried that, but it still does not connect.

Anyone has a clue on what's hapenning ?

Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line
29
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line
30
Notice: Undefined offset: 0 in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line
32
Warning: Wrong datatype for second argument in call to array_key_exists
in /usr/share/horde2/passwd/main.php on line 32

  Your new password must be different from your current password