[sork] Procmail with Sork

Eric de la Goublaye de Ménorval eric at elo.utfsm.cl
Mon Jul 14 01:51:08 PDT 2003

Hello,

    Hi!!! I'm writing from La Paz, Bolivia...  I try a lot to run procmail with Sork but i really couldn't. Sork create .forward and .vacation.msg withouht problem and I have installed  /usr/bin/vacation.

    Could someone help me with my procmail configuration please!!!! or tell where to get more info???

                               Tanks a lot !!!

                                Eric de la Goublaye de Ménorval.

# more /home/eric/.forward
 \eric, "|/usr/bin/vacation eric"

# more /etc/procmailrc
 DEFAULT=$HOME/Maildir/
 VERBOSE=on
 LOGFILE=/var/log/procmaillog

#### I'm tryng something like that...

VACATION=/usr/bin/vacation
VACMSG=$HOME/Maildir/.vacation.msg

when I send  mail a receive de followin message:

"|/usr/bin/vacation eric"
    (reason: Service unavailable)
    (expanded from: <eric at ......>)

smrsh: "vacation" not available for sendmail programs (stat failed)
554 5.0.0 Service unavailable
procmail: [8536] Mon Jul 14 04:14:43 2003
procmail: Assigning "LOGFILE=/var/log/procmaillog"
procmail: Opening "/var/log/procmaillog"