[sork] passwd doesn't change passwords

Paul Lambert paul at digis.net
Sat Sep 20 18:33:21 PDT 2003

I have imp (using imap auth, and mysql), turba, and passwd installed and
everything works except when I submit to change a users password it just
goes to the imp login screen and doesn't change the password. It doesn't
matter what I type in the username and Old password field either. It
gives no errors on screen or in the logs. I have tried both poppassd (I
tested poppassd manually and it works) and expect. It is almost as if
the "change password" button doesn't do anything except take me to the
login page. Has anyone had a similar problem. Also I followed these
online instructions:
http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/

Anyone have a similar problem or have any suggestions?
--
Thanks in advance
Paul