[sork] problem with paaswd module

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Oct 7 13:11:05 PDT 2003

Quoting Rajiv Sharma <rajeevs at infobraintech.com>:

> 5. after giving all parameter when i trying to change passwd its giving
> message module is not configured properly or connection refused.

Sounds like, as it says:

1) Either you didn't configure the database info correctly, or
2) Your database or database host is refusing the connections

So check the config for the sql setup (tables, passwords, etc).
Also check access method (unix sockets, tcp/ip sockets, etc).  Also
verify that you can connect to the database, and connections are not
being blocked by access restrictions, tcp_wrappers, firewalls, etc.

> plz give me a through so i can proceed next

I'm no mysql expert, so I can't help too much more.