[sork] problem with paaswd module

Rajiv Sharma rajeevs at infobraintech.com
Tue Oct 7 04:07:18 PDT 2003

hello

                 i m working with passwd module but i m not  getting through
 actual the scenario is like this

1. database is mysql and in that i ve created a "vpopmail" database as per
toaster documentation
2. in this one table with ibindia_com.
3.so there r certain fields like name, passwd and clear passwd etc
4. so when i m configureing backend.php with vpopmail driver becoz this only
veing all field which i m using in my table except of domain.
5. after giving all parameter when i trying to change passwd its giving
message module is not configured properly or connection refused.

plz give me a through so i can proceed next

rajiv