[sork] Will vacation 2.2.1-cvs work with Horde 2.1 ?

Christopher Crowley ccrowley at tulane.edu
Wed Oct 8 14:44:12 PDT 2003

I'm trying to carefully put the 2.2.1-cvs vacation into the production
environment ( without disturbing it ) to see if the module will work.

When I try to test this, I get this error:
 Fatal error: Failed opening required
'/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/config/../vacation/templates/main/jav
ascript.inc'
(include_path='./:/space/local/apache_sslr/php:/space/local/apache_sslr/htdo
cs/horde:/usr/local/lib/php4/pear:/usr/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde:
/usr/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/lib:/usr/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/
horde/horde/config:/usr/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/lib:/space/loca
l/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/imp:/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/h
orde/imp/lib:/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/kronolith:/space/lo
cal/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/kronolith/lib:/space/local/apache_sslr/ht
docs/horde/horde/forwards:/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/horde/forwar
ds/lib:/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/vacation_new:/space/local/apach
e_sslr/htdocs/horde/vacation_new/lib') in
/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/vacation_new/main.php on line 96

Why is it looking in plain old /vacation/:
'/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/config/../vacation/templates/main/jav
ascript.inc'  ?  It should look in /vacation_new/ !

[ DIRECTORY CONTENTS ]
s4# ls /space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/config/..
COPYING          forwards         kronolith        passwd
templates        vacation_new
README           graphics         lib              po               test.php
accounts         help.php         locale           prefs.php        turba
config           imp              login.php        problem.php      util
css.php          index.php        maintenance.php  scripts          vacation
docs             javascript.php   menu.php         status.php
vacation.backup
[ END DIRECTORY CONTENTS ]

I have put the vacation-2.2.1-cvs module in the production directory, and I
am accessing it by putting /vacation_new/ on the URL.  I have added the
vacation_new module to horde's registry, I have added vacation_new to
httpd.conf aliases, the permissions are correct.  But I get the above error
message.  It's not looking in the /vacation_new/ directory for the template,
it is looking in /vacation/.  I modifed main.php to explicitly define the
VACATION_BASE ( I think) :
/*define('VACATION_BASE', dirname(__FILE__)); */
define('VACATION_BASE', '/usr/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/vacation_new');

But I can't get the module to work.   Suggestions for how to install this in
the production instance to test it without disturbing the current install?

Thanks.

Christopher Crowley
Technology Services
Tulane University