[sork] Will vacation 2.2.1-cvs work with Horde 2.1 ?

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Thu Oct 9 13:07:26 PDT 2003

Quoting Christopher Crowley <ccrowley at tulane.edu>:

> Why is it looking in plain old /vacation/:
> '/space/local/apache_sslr/htdocs/horde/config/../vacation/templates/main/jav
> ascript.inc'  ?  It should look in /vacation_new/ !

Probably a mistake in your registry.php file, or in your vacation/lib/base.php
file.  But hard to say without seeing your changes...

> I have put the vacation-2.2.1-cvs module in the production directory, and I
> am accessing it by putting /vacation_new/ on the URL.  I have added the
> vacation_new module to horde's registry, I have added vacation_new to
> httpd.conf aliases, the permissions are correct.  But I get the above error
> message.

Saying you changed things doesn't help as much as showing what you changed.

> But I can't get the module to work.   Suggestions for how to install this in
> the production instance to test it without disturbing the current install?

registry.php looks for the application name.  The application name is
set in <application>/lib/base.php.  So change the application name from
"vacation" to "vacation_new" in that file, and you should have better luck.

You're looking for something like:

$registry->pushApp('vacation');