[sork] Message headers messed up in vacation msg

lasse hubinette lh at nfs.com.sg
Mon Oct 13 19:34:09 PDT 2003

Tried to add the fix but the program does not find the character ^M, however
when using:
$message = strtr($message, "\r", " ");
He removes one of my ^M. The problem now is that my \n (end of line character)
is translated to ^M$ (what does that stand for?) during the ftp transfer. This
causes my message headers to look like: