[sork] Re: Horde - Passwd

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 29 09:02:13 PST 2003

Quoting Ryan Burton <ryan at 602global.com>:

> Hey Eric,
>
> I am looking for help with the passwd module for Horde and thought you
> might be able to help me.  I am trying to get the module working for
> vpopmail which has the user/pass/domain info in a mysql database.  The
> error I get when installing it is as follows:
>
> *Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: getdriverconfig() in
> */home/apache/htdocs/602global/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/vpopmail.php* on
> line *43

Known bug in the release code of the vpopmail driver.  See the archives
for a patch, or use the CVS RELENG code (snapshots or cvs) to get a working
version.

> *I have tried a couple patches, with no luck.  Was wondering if you knew
> how I should proceed of have any suggestions?

Get the CVS RELENG snapshot.

>  I have been trying for a
> while and would be very gratefull if you could help solve this problem
> for me.  If there is some sort of patching required, could you give me
> steps please as I am not that familiar with patching and CVS...etc.
> Thank you much!

Easiest way to start would be try the CVS RELENG snapshot, considering
your lack of knowledge of CVS and patching.