[sork] RE: Horde - Passwd

Ryan Burton ryan at 602global.com
Wed Oct 29 15:21:42 PST 2003

Thanks for the info.

With some help from someone off the vchkpw mailing list, I managed to
get the passwd module working somewhat.  It will change passwords for
some accounts and not for others.  No pattern to which it will or wont,
but on certain domains for certain users it will work, for some it just
says invalid password when I know its right.  It doesn't seem to work
for new users I add.  I had the same issue with logging into horde, but
upgrading vpopmail seemed to fix that.  Using crypt-md5 for the backend.
Any idea to why its doing this?  Tks