[sork] how to configure (passwd,vacation,forward) ?

Roel Paule roelpaule at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 20:22:49 PST 2003

thanks for the reply sir..
- i already copy all the necessary files to set the 3 module: passwd,
forward and vacation.
- actually i have my own database for my email.. i am using mysql, all my
user it will authenticate with my database for my user.. i already try to
link the passwd backend.. with my database.
(horde/passwd/config/backend.php) and i already set the proper info ang link
for my database.. but still it gives me an error.

(backend.php)
$backends['sql'] = array (
    'name' => 'Owel Account',
    'preferred' => '',
    'password policy' => array(
        'minLength' => 3,
        'maxLength' => 8,
        'maxSpace' => 0,
        'minUpper' => 1,
        'minLower' => 1,
        'minNumeric' => 1
    ),
    'driver' => 'sql',
    'params' => array(
        'phptype'    => 'mysql',
        'hostspec'   => 'localhost',
        'username'   => 'postfix',
        'password'   => 'whatever',
        'encryption' => 'md5-hex',
        'database'   => 'provider',
        'table'      => 'users',
        'user_col'   => 'email',
        'pass_col'   => 'password'
    )
);

i also change the setting (/passwd/lib/Driver/sql.php) just to matched the
file and linking of file.. but still i get an error.. after i submitted my
new password then it will try to change the password.
error: www/horde.owel/html/horde/passwd/lib/Driver/sql.php on line 41.

my sql info:
desc users;
+----------+---------------+------+-----+-------------------------------+----------------+
| Field          | Type          | Null | Key | Default
  | Extra          |
+----------+---------------+------+-----+-------------------------------+----------------+
| id               | int(11)       |      | PRI | NULL
    | auto_increment |
| email        | varchar(128)  |      | UNI |
|                |
| password | varchar(128)  |      |     |                               |

| name        | varchar(128)  | YES  |     | NULL                          |

| uid            | int(11)       |      |     | 1008
  |                |
| gid            | int(11)       |      |     | 1008
  |                |
| homedir   | varchar(128)  |      |     | /home/vmail/owel.broline.com/ |

| maildir     | varchar(128)  |      |     |                               |

| date_add | date          | YES  |     | NULL                          |

| quota      | varchar(128)  | YES  |     | 10000000                      |

| postfix     | enum('Y','N') |      |     | Y                             |

11 rows in set (0.03 sec)

- another thing.. sir can u help me on how to create a database for my
forward and vacation.. and how can i  enble it.. thanks.

god bless !