[sork] problems with sork passwd

Angelica Escobar angeles at ibc-solutions.com
Tue Nov 11 00:10:19 PST 2003

Hi Eric.
I'll tell you what I did it:
I installed the rpm and everything is working know.  But I have two more
questions:

how can I do that the help for passwd comes in the language that I am
working? for example, my login was in spanish, but the help for the passwd
module is in english and I want that it comes in spanish too for my users.

second question:

what about the security using poppassd?? which preventions have I to fallow?
do you know? or some body here knows??

thanks

Angelica