[sork] Password, Forward & Vacation Problem

Roel Paule roelpaule at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 22:55:34 PST 2003

hi!

im still having a problem to configure sork (password, forward & vacation),
actually my horde is working fine already except sork module..  I'm  using
Postfix/Mysql and Courier-Imap and I'm using mysql for my backend.

I try to apply a different settings to connect the password,  vacation and
forward to connect with database.. but still its not working, any idea how
to configured these module using mysql module? thanks a lot.

owel :)

Horde Versions

    * Horde: 2.2.3
    * IMP: 3.2.2 (run IMP tests)
    * Turba: 1.1
    * Passwd: 2.2
    * Kronolith: 1.1
    * Accounts: 2.1
    * Vacation: 2.2
    * Forwards: 2.2

PHP Version

    * View phpinfo() screen
    * PHP Version: 4.2.2
    * PHP Major Version: 4.2
    * PHP Minor Version: 2
    * PHP Version Classification: release
    * You are running a supported version of PHP.

PHP Module Capabilities

    * DOM XML Support: Yes
    * FTP Support: Yes
    * Gettext Support: Yes