[sork] Vacation problem

AJ aj at mindcrash.com
Tue Dec 2 11:57:25 PST 2003

Err, nevermind, I seemed to have missed this little gem in conf.php

// Valid types are:
//
// empty:      An empty file
// hash:       Berkeley DB 2.x hash, little endian
// hash3:      Berkeley DB 3.x hash, little endian
// btree:      Berkeley DB 2.x btree, little endian
// gdbm:       GNU dbm (gdbm) database, little endian
$conf['server']['params']['dbtype'] = 'hash3';

Sorry, my mistake.

AJ