[sork] secret.php error

markus freaked at gmx.at
Fri Jan 9 05:00:19 PST 2004

Hi all,

I just installed the passwd module, to be albe to change the password
in the mysql user table of the horde authentication system.

Unfortunately it doesn't work at all. I configured it right in the
registry and in the passwd/conf/directory. But I get this error message
every time I try to open the page.

Warning: main(Horde/Secret.php): failed to open stream: Datei oder
Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in/var/www/horde/horde/passwd/lib/base.php on
line 52

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Horde/Secret.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
in/var/www/horde/horde/passwd/lib/base.php on line 52

thanks for help