[sork] Re: secret.php error

markus freaked at gmx.at
Fri Jan 9 06:28:55 PST 2004

markus wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I just installed the passwd module, to be albe to change the password
> in the mysql user table of the horde authentication system.
>
> Unfortunately it doesn't work at all. I configured it right in the
> registry and in the passwd/conf/directory. But I get this error message
> every time I try to open the page.
>

> Warning: main(Horde/Secret.php): failed to open stream: Datei oder
> Verzeichnis nicht gefunden in/var/www/horde/horde/passwd/lib/base.php on
> line 52
>
> Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required 'Horde/Secret.php'
> (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear')
> in/var/www/horde/horde/passwd/lib/base.php on line 52
>
> thanks for help

I just figured out a workaround for the problem.
I did edit the file passwd/lib/base.php and entered the full path for
the Secret.php on line 52
require_once HORDE_LIBS . '/var/www/horde/horde/lib/Secret.php';
instead of require_once HORDE_LIBS . 'Horde/Secret.php';

Because of this I'm sure I have a missconfiguration somewhere.
But I'm not sure yet what it is !

some ideas are really welcome.

I'm running the HEAD checkout of horde and passwd

thanks
markus