[sork] Forwards won't create .forwards file

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jan 27 13:13:38 PST 2004

Quoting Mark Toomey <mark at fcs.uga.edu>:

> This is related to my earlier vacation problem. It appears both forwards and
> vacation won't create the .forwards file in the users home directory and
> also clicking on Submit brings the user back to the horde/imp login screen.

There may be something wrong with your authentication cookies, or something
wrong with the authentication url data if not using cookies, or something wrong
in the program's handling of the authentication url data.

So, what version, and are you using cookies?

> I can see in my log files that the ftp session is occurring:

Does your ftp server log you in to the user's home directory?