[sork] Forwards won't create .forwards file

Mark Toomey mark at fcs.uga.edu
Thu Jan 29 14:37:25 PST 2004

On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 03:13:38PM -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Mark Toomey <mark at fcs.uga.edu>:
>
> > This is related to my earlier vacation problem. It appears both forwards and
> > vacation won't create the .forwards file in the users home directory and
> > also clicking on Submit brings the user back to the horde/imp login screen.
>
> There may be something wrong with your authentication cookies, or something
> wrong with the authentication url data if not using cookies, or something wrong
> in the program's handling of the authentication url data.
>
> So, what version, and are you using cookies?

The latest RELENG_2 CVS and not to seem ignorant, but when you say cookies,
are you speaking of the cookie settings in /horde/config/registry.php for
the horde application?

The other apps (imp, turba) all work fine and authentication works fine, and
menu navigation works as expected except with forwards and vacation.

> > I can see in my log files that the ftp session is occurring:
>
> Does your ftp server log you in to the user's home directory?

Yes, it does.

--

Mark Toomey, Systems & Network Manager
Family & Consumer Sciences, UGA