[sork] Forwards - need a 166 umask

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:13:18 PST 2004

Quoting Mark Toomey <mark at fcs.uga.edu>:

>> Well, don't know.  The current CVS HEAD tries to do that:
>>
>>        $_vfs->changePermissions('', '.forward', '0600');

That is from lib/Driver/forwards.php

> Hmm, I have forwards/config/conf.php set for the .forward driver, but if I
> grep this is what I see:
>
> [root at spock forwards]# grep -R changePermission *
> lib/Driver/qmail.php:        $_vfs->changePermissions('', '.qmail', '0600');
>

> Why does it show .qmail instead of .forward???

because it is from /lib/Driver/qmail.php instead.

As it turns out 2.2.1-cvs doesn't have the proper code for the forwards
driver (but does for the qmail driver).  The forwards driver needs to be
updated to use the VFS system.  Until then, you've got a problem I guess...

I'll add this to my todo list, since it is a rather important feature.