[sork] Poppassd/passwd 500 error

Pappa, Zeashan zpappa at ewebusa.com
Mon Mar 8 09:10:30 PST 2004

Hi everyone,

Perhaps someone can help me with this issue. I have the passwd module
for horde installed and configured. I also have poppassd installed on
the machine in question and I changed a pass from the command line via
SSH and it seems to be working properly. However when I try to change
the pass online via the passwd module, I get the following error.

Failure in changing password : 500 Invalid user or password.

While it's entirely possible I was entering the wrong password, all 50
times. It's highly unlikely. Has anyone else run into this problem
before? Was there some crucial configuration step I missed?

I'm using horde 2.2 and imp 3.2.2.

Thanks in advance.

-Zeashan