[sork] passwd 2.2.1-RC1 + vpopmail + mysql

gmane admin at stormreaver.net
Tue Apr 6 16:00:04 PDT 2004

Greetings:

Problem 1) "User not found" error when attempting to change passwords (after
completing user at domain.nam format)
Problem 2) Default Username field does not include "@domain.nam" tacked on
to end of userid when trying to change password.

Platform:
OS - RH9 / Brand new install.
CPU: P4 2.6 GHZ
RAM: 512 MB

Versions:
Horde: 2.2.3
IMP: 3.2.1
Turba: 1.2
Kronolith: 1.1
Mnemo: 1.1
Nag: 1.1
Passwd: 2.2.1-RC1
Mysql: 3.23.58-1.9
Kernel: 2.4.21-4

Details / Problem 1:

Obviously relating to how the mysql tables are read and queried, but I'm
quite the novice at PHP/PEAR/SQL and can't really navigate the code well
enough to track this down. I saw the vague response by Regis Chang which is
likely an exact replica of the problem, and I have even tried to email him
about it for clearer instructions, but to no avail. Is a detailed resource
available to address this issue?

Details / Problem 2:

Again, I know there has to be a variable somewhere I can grab this data, but
I'm not sure where it would go or what the syntax would look like.

My apologies for the 'newbie-ness' of these issues. Thanks in advance for
your time.

Regards,
Darren