[sork] passwd 2.2.1-RC1 + vpopmail + mysql

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Apr 8 12:52:35 PDT 2004

Zitat von gmane <admin at stormreaver.net>:

> Problem 1) "User not found" error when attempting to change passwords (after
> completing user at domain.nam format)
> Problem 2) Default Username field does not include "@domain.nam" tacked on
> to end of userid when trying to change password.

[...]

> Details / Problem 1:
>
> Obviously relating to how the mysql tables are read and queried, but I'm
> quite the novice at PHP/PEAR/SQL and can't really navigate the code well
> enough to track this down. I saw the vague response by Regis Chang which is
> likely an exact replica of the problem, and I have even tried to email him
> about it for clearer instructions, but to no avail. Is a detailed resource
> available to address this issue?

I see two possible reasons for this error. Either you didn't specify the
correct pass_col and/or user_col values in the configuration. Or it's
exactly what the error says. The user doesn't exist in the table. But can't
say anything more helpful if you don't provide us with more information.

> Details / Problem 2:
>
> Again, I know there has to be a variable somewhere I can grab this data, but
> I'm not sure where it would go or what the syntax would look like.

This is set by the "default_username" hook.

Jan.

http://www.ammma.de - Neue Wege des Lernens