[sork] Horde_VFS Error in Vacation.

Axiom axiom at vectorns.com
Thu Jun 17 08:21:01 PDT 2004

Hi All,

I just setup SORK for the first time. I am running a Qmail/Courier/Vpopmail
system and I am trying to use the qmail driver with Vacation and am recieving
the following error when sumitting the vacation form.

Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde_vfs' in
/usr/home/axiom/www/vectorns/horde/vacation/lib/Driver/qmail.php on line 100

I'm sure I have the PEAR VFS package installed so I'm pretty sure that's not the
problem. I'm not sure what this error means. Could someone tell me?

I'm not so sure how the qmail driver works either. I know in the
horde/vacation/config/conf.php it hostname and port for FTP information but
what username is it using? I currently don't have FTP accounts setup for all my
e-mail users. Do I have to setup accounts and give those accounts access to my
vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user directories?

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

--
Axiom