[sork] (reminder) Patch for vacation, concerns PEAR address list parser

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Thu Jun 17 00:21:18 PDT 2004

Zitat von Espen Jürgensen <espen at hhkol.dk>:

> This is a reminder about a patch I submitted a couple of weeks ago. I didn't
> get any reaction, and the bug it concerns does not appear to have been
> fixed. Please refer to my original post for more information about this:
>
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/sork/Week-of-Mon-20040524/001620.html
>
> If the patch got forwarded to /dev/null please let me know as well! Perhaps
> it can be improved.

We actually replaced all imap_rfc822* calls in the past with calling the
Mail_RFC822 package because the builtin functions are pretty buggy
depending on the c-client version you have and caused a lot of segfaults.

That means we need another solution, this probably need to be fixed somehow
in the Mail package, but I don't know it good enough to step in with any
solution. Perhaps we even need to look for a third alternative.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting.php