[sork] Horde_VFS Error in Vacation.

Axiom axiom at vectorns.com
Thu Jun 17 08:41:41 PDT 2004

Quoting Josh Trutwin <josh at trutwins.homeip.net>:

> On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 09:21:01 -0600
> Axiom <axiom at vectorns.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi All,
> >
> > I just setup SORK for the first time. I am running a
> > Qmail/Courier/Vpopmail system and I am trying to use the qmail
> > driver with Vacation and am recieving the following error when
> > sumitting the vacation form.
> >
> > Fatal error: Undefined class name 'horde_vfs' in
> > /usr/home/axiom/www/vectorns/horde/vacation/lib/Driver/qmail.php on
> > line 100
> >
> > I'm sure I have the PEAR VFS package installed so I'm pretty sure
> > that's not the problem. I'm not sure what this error means. Could
> > someone tell me?
> >
> > I'm not so sure how the qmail driver works either. I know in the
> > horde/vacation/config/conf.php it hostname and port for FTP
> > information but what username is it using? I currently don't have
> > FTP accounts setup for all my e-mail users. Do I have to setup
> > accounts and give those accounts access to my
> > vpopmail/domains/domain.com/user directories?
>
> I had a similar problem, I solved this by adding:
>
> require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/VFS.php';
>
> Before every occurance of:
>
> $_vfs = &Horde_VFS::singleton('ftp', $_args);
>
> in horde/vacation/lib/Driver/qmail.php
>
> Josh

Ok so i've tried that and now I just get an empty page when I submit the form.
There were 2 areas where I added:

require_once HORDE_BASE . '/lib/VFS.php';

and both of those areas where right before a line that contained $_vfs =

It still doesn't seem to be working however. When I go back to the vacations
page it's like I never setup a vacation notice. It still has the original form
there. Do I need to setup some FTP accounts for my e-mail users so that it can
login and create a .qmail file in their directory?

--
Axiom