[sork] vacation on OSX

Ian C Roberts ian at arlein.net
Wed Jun 30 10:41:21 PDT 2004

Hello, im new to the horde experience, and have started off well.  I
have installed horde 3 framework with imp4 and turba2 and am having
trouble with installing vacation module.

what fields do I need to have in order for vacation to work with sql
driver.  I have a virtual host setup.  All accounts are in a mysql
database with and the path to the use homedir is in 2 fields, home and
maildir.  ie (home -> /mail and maildir -> domain/user/), and the email
directory is in maildir.

How can I implement vacation into my setup (using ftp is not an
option). ?
And what fields does vacation look at in the sql database?

Thanks very much,
Ian