[sork] Ongoing vacation/forward problems

dhammer at kdhtech.com dhammer at kdhtech.com
Wed Jul 14 18:32:41 PDT 2004

I've managed to beat up forwards enough to convince it to work.  I had to
go into the lib/drivers directory and edit the forwards.php file and add

$conf['tmpdir'] = "/tmp";

I'm sure this is NOT the method for fixing this problem.  But the variable
was empty and I have no idea where this should have been set so this is
the only way I could think of to test it out.  It works for forwarding.
But it doesn't work for vacation service.  When I send a test mail to the
vacation serviced mail account I get an error message bounced back to the
sending email account...

"|/usr/bin/vacation admin"
    (reason: Data format error)

with the additional error of...

501 5.6.0 Data format error

Any ideas how I can properly get this working?