TR: [sork] My Forwardsis slowly

Debian debian at temex.fr
Tue Jul 20 08:15:52 PDT 2004

If I resume my problem,

I'm installed Qmail on Debian with Clamav, qmailscanner 1.22, Maildrop
1.6.3, tnef 1.2.3.1, qmailvacation, dot-forward,  and
horde/imp/vacation/forward.

My server is OK, I can use vacation in a shell but when I use forward by
Horde, it's not good. When I press OK for my forward, Firefox (or IE) work
during 1 min 30s but my forward is OK. When I want to come back in forward
in the same problem, Firefox (or IE) work during 1 min 30s. When I suppress
my forward is very quickly.

I don't understand. My install of horde is OK, I work in my local network,
no firewall, good cable!!!
I became crazy with this problem, Debian is not OK with qmail +
horde/imp?????

I accept all idea because I'm very lose.

Charles