[sork] vacation and sftp

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Tue Jul 27 11:28:20 PDT 2004

Quoting karl wichmann <karl.wichmann at jva-sr.bayern.de>:

> Im using horde, imp and vaction (.forward with ftp). It work's fine.

Good.

> But i need to use it not with ftp, I need it with it with sftp?

You need to define sftp.  Is that just ftp over ssl?  Or is it the so-called
"secure ftp" daemon/client?  Or is the ssh/scp ftp-like interface?

> Im config the file "config.php" with port 22 and i have a current key.
> The Errormessage: Serverconnection failed.
>
> Whats wrong??

We don't currently support any of the secure ftp options.  I think newer
php versions support ssl-ftp sessions, so that is an option.  We could write
a new driver for ssh/scp/sftp, or other secure ftp programs, but that would
require someone to step up and take action.