[sork] Aliases and Vacation

Espen Jürgensen espen at hhkol.dk
Tue Aug 17 03:09:42 PDT 2004

Quoting Sébastien CORBEAU <scorbeau at improve.fr>:

> I'm looking for that, but are all submitted patches included in cvs?
> I have some problems with Mail_RFC822::parseAddressList in Driver.php.

I don't think there has been an actual patch for this (on the mailing list).

> Secondly, what is the good format for the .forward file?
> -a alias1 alias2 alias3
> or
> -a alias1 -a alias2 -a alias3
>
> It only works with the second option for me but vacation use the first option.

It seems vacation doesn't support multiple aliases at all. It assumes you only
entered one, and the whole entry is then appended after the -a. If you enter
multiple aliases the result is a string that won't work (the first format).

Regards,
Espen