[sork] LDAP and Forwards

Phil Freed url-horde at freed.com
Tue Sep 7 11:03:09 PDT 2004

Is anyone out there using the LDAP driver for Forwards?  I pulled it down
from the CVS repository, but there seem to be a number of problems with
it.  I'm working through them now.  Is there someone else who has already
worked through some of this?

I'm new to Horde, so I don't know that I'm the best qualified to commit
changes to the source -- but I'd be glad to submit my code for review (if
someone wants the job).

What's the best way to proceed?  Should I get a CVS login and check out the
LDAP driver?  Should I submit bug reports as I find problems?

Thanks to all.