[sork] Patches to LDAP driver for Forwards module

Phil Freed url-horde at freed.com
Tue Sep 7 17:09:40 PDT 2004

For any concerned:  I have submitted my current list of patches to
bugs.horde.org, as was recommended.  The ticket number is 551.

There is still some clean-up to do (specifically to improve "Local
Delivery"), but the code seems to work fairly well at this point.  I'll
leave it there for review while I work on installing other Horde
modules.  Feedback, suggestions, improvements, and even scathing criticism
(if well founded) are all welcome.