[sork] Cyrus/Exim/LDAP with vacation

Phil Freed url-horde at freed.com
Sun Sep 12 17:28:30 PDT 2004

I wrote:

>I've just downloaded the vacation module [...].  It appears to have good
>support for LDAP.

I was mistaken.  Apparently the vacation module has _no_ current support
for LDAP.  I had gotten confused, since I have been working with the YAA
autoresponder which has very good LDAP support.

I need to decide whether to write a driver for it - which should be
straightforward, or to write a custom forwards/vacation web page to handle
the details that are specific to our site.  I'd rather work on the driver
-- in the long run, that will be better for my company and for the Horde
community -- but I can probably throw a web page together in an hour or so,
and it will do exactly what I want it to do.