[sork] Bug in passwd 2.2.1

Martin H. Beauchamp martin at rubensteintech.com
Wed Sep 29 08:12:13 PDT 2004

Hey Sorkers,

I just wanted to say thanks for a neat Horde project.  I found it very useful
today.

Just as important was a bug that my co-worker Ed Zbrowoski found in passwd's
Driver.php.  It was causing the user to get logged out of IMP after a
successful password change.

It would then spit out unserialize errors upon a successful login until the
browser was closed.

(we use passwd, vpopmail, and mysql for the search engine folks)

I've attached a diff to Driver.php - I'm not sure if this is something that you
guys have fixed in cvs already, I didn't check.

Enjoy,
Martin