[sork] general problem Vacation & Forward

augustin siaens augustin.siaens at aquadev.org
Wed Oct 20 03:59:53 PDT 2004

Hi there,

looks to me that I have a valid Horde configuration. Everything is
working smooth: Sendmail, Fedora1, Apache2.0...

Horde, IMP are OK as well as the password application. But Forward and
Vacation apps don't work at all. The error message I receive when trying
to create a vacation message is
"Failure in modifying vacation notice: Could not set forwarding!"

My vacation installation seems to be OK.

How to debug this? The error message is not very exhaustive... There is
a valid connection established with my FTP server so It shoudl work damnit!

thanks for any help

augustin