[sork] Multiple servers

Jason Hoerr jazzno68 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 07:48:47 PST 2004

I need some help.
 I have an IMP: 3.2.6 install on top of horde 2.2.7.  I have implement
part of SORK but have run into an issue.  This webmail server services
multiple backed servers. Mail1.example.com and Mail2.sample.com.  Each
mail server has its own accounts and are in different domains.  Is it
possible to configure passwd, forward and vacation to talk to these
separate machines?  and if so how? right now in the
/var/www/html/mail/horde/passwd/config file I have the following
config:

$backends['poppassd'] = array(
   'name' => 'Mail1 E-mail Server',
   'preferred' => '',
   'password policy' => array(),
   'driver' => 'poppassd',
   'params' => array(
       'host' => 'Mail1.example.com',
       'port' => 106
   )
);

$backends['poppassd1'] = array(
   'name' => 'Mail2 E-mail Server',
   'preferred' => '',
   'password policy' => array(),
   'driver' => 'poppassd',
   'params' => array(
       'host' => 'Mail2.sample.com',
       'port' => 106
   )
);

I need to use the same type of backend service (poppassd) for each server.

any help would be appreciated