[sork] Horde 3.0

euxle euxle at prodyco.com
Tue Dec 21 01:23:44 PST 2004

Hi all,

good work with the horde framework. I installed quite a few modules, all
running fine.
Thing is, I wanted to ask, when the passwd module will be ported to
horde 3.0 ?
I would like to use the other account/sork modules too, but for me
passwd is the most important.
I currently use postfixadmin for changes of my virtual users in the
mysql table. I would like to use the modules to use the same tables. It
seems this should be easily possible.

Ah, and since I'm asking: Is there any documentation about the changes
in the horde framework from 2.2 to 3? I am trying kinda porting it
myself, but that currently doesn't work out very well....

Thx for any help,

	euXle