[sork] Vacation Parsing

Eugene eacosta at eugene.cc
Wed Dec 22 05:27:52 PST 2004

Hi All,

I am having issues with the "Vacation" module not setting a vacation message.
Whenever I try to set vacation, it gives me the following error:

"Failure in modifying vacation notice: Can't parse your email address"

I have searched around and found these fixes:

http://lists.horde.org/archives/sork/Week-of-Mon-20041101/001878.html

http://lists.horde.org/archives/sork/Week-of-Mon-20040531/001633.html

And neither of them gets the message to go away.  I am also using "Forwards"
and all that works fine.  It connects via FTP to a VSFTP server and sets
the .forward file fine.  Even "Vacation" tries to connect, and uploads the
vacation files, but not the .forward file.  It seems to be having a problem
with the alias.

Is there another way to fix the problem?  What can I do?  Everything else
works fine but my Vacation.

This is from my test.php page:

Forwards: 3.0-cvs
Horde: 3.0-RC3
Imp: 4.0-RC3
Ingo: 1.0-RC3
Klutz: 1.0-cvs
Kronolith: 2.0-RC3
Mimp: 0.1-cvs
Turba: 2.0-RC3
Vacation: 3.0-cvs

And the Vacation module I am using is a CVS Tarball from the 16th of December.

Thanks,
Eugene