[sork] Vacation and virtual domains, h3-vacation configurating issue

- Fredde - nagash303 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 13 05:36:59 PST 2005

I have some questions,

First, do horde-vacation (2.2.1) directly support virtual domains/vpopmail
style? Can I get some examples of how to configure the ftp server to work.

Sec, it seens to be big changes in the way the new horde-vacation (h3,)
work, I tried to install it an u cant configure any username and pass for
the "system user" the ftp could use for the ftp part. Is there support in
this new version for virtual domains? How/were could I configure diffrent
releams? Or do I have to set up accounts for every user???

Greets