[sork] Just a few passwd questions

BMC News Catcher news at bodmodculture.com
Fri Jan 21 05:29:53 PST 2005

I am setting up a customer care center for the local ISP I work for. And
I am using HORDE as the framework for it all. Im using IMP for the
webmail, Turba for the address book, Whups for the trouble ticket, and
passwd for the purpose of changing password option for users.

Now, I have IMP, Turba, whups all working just fine. But no matter what
I try I cant get passwd to even show up in the administration menu of
horde. Im using the most uptodate versions of these pieces of software.
I can how ever get passwd to show up as a horde menu option. And when i
have it installed without the conf files i get the error page stating
that i need to add or modify these conf files.

If any one can help me with this issue please let me know. Thanks allot.

Johnny Brent