[sork] Passwd backends

Eric Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Fri Jan 28 09:24:41 PST 2005

Quoting Fred Ho <fkho at fredho.net>:

>     For a quick hack, you can modify the HTML text by adding the
> "readonly" attribute in the file horde/passwd/templates/main as in
> the line here:

Why, and in what version?  In the current versions (e.g. HEAD) there
should be a configuration item which reads:

Should we allow the user to specify the username?

This disables the ability of the user to change the username, which
is what you want.

Earlier versions should either have the same type of setting, or not
have a field for the username at all.

So I'm confused why you want to modify code to add something that should
already be available.  But since no one has said yet what version, I can't
verify anything.