[sork] Passwd backends

- Fredde - nagash303 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:45:39 PST 2005

>Quoting Fred Ho <fkho at fredho.net>:
>
> >     For a quick hack, you can modify the HTML text by adding the
> > "readonly" attribute in the file horde/passwd/templates/main as in
> > the line here:
>
>Why, and in what version?  In the current versions (e.g. HEAD) there
>should be a configuration item which reads:

I use, 2.2.1, current enough? Horde is 2.2.7.

>Should we allow the user to specify the username?

I dont need that, but shure, as long as its in the config.

>This disables the ability of the user to change the username, which
>is what you want.

No, I just sad that I wanted a configure way of decide it. The fix abow
(dirty or not) does the job, until a real patch is around.

>Earlier versions should either have the same type of setting, or not
>have a field for the username at all.

Why is that feature gone? I cant see the point of get rid of it.

>So I'm confused why you want to modify code to add something that should
>already be available.  But since no one has said yet what version, I can't
>verify anything.

Ok, then tell me were in 2.2.1 I can configure to use hole username (include
@domain) and were to look the edit username feature.

//Fredde