[sork] Re: Sork and Horde H3

Marc Balmer marc at msys.ch
Thu Feb 10 15:31:14 PST 2005

Eric Rostetter wrote:

>>I am working on Sork on Horde H3 using the CVS version.  I am trying to
>>add an LDAP driver to the Vacation Module.
>

> There already is an ldap driver.  So adding one won't work per se.
>
> Maybe you have a need to modify the existing one, or add an alternate
> one?

So it is.  We have a version of the BSD vacation program, ldapvacation,
that uses LDAP to store it's data.  It uses its own schema, so we need a
new driver for it, which we have.  We have added a ldapvacation driver
and extended the xml.conf file of vacation accordingly.  In the same
time, we fixed some bugs in main.php of vacation.

It works for now.  But it surely needs some "finishing".  We are even
thinking about adding a new horde module that supports our idea of an
"ideal" vacation program.

- Marc Balmer