[sork] where can I download SORK from ?

avmaxdata at myway.com avmaxdata at myway.com
Mon Mar 28 18:06:31 PST 2005

 I'm interested in adding SORK to my webmail.I've implemented an earlier version of horde on my mail server and I've noticed the following bugs:- some emails had .dat attachments in horde interface, but if I got the email thru outlook, the attach wasn't .dat anymore but a file (jpg, doc, etc)- I couldn't forward and reply my messages- I couldn't add recipients to my address book Are all this resolved in the last version of horde and what should I do (download) in order to have a nice webmail (receive mail, forward mail, reply to mail, add to address book and retreive the users from address book into new composed mail message) ? Can you give me some hints concerning downloads and implementation ? Thank you 4 your concern.