[sork] Re: forwards, vacation and ldap

Edwin L. Culp eculp at encontacto.net
Thu Mar 31 03:18:28 PST 2005

Quoting alain <alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr>:

> thanks for reply
>
>>>    * Horde: 2.2.4
>>>    * IMP: 3.2.2
>>>    * Turba: 1.2.1
>>>    * Vacation: 2.2
>>>    * Passwd: 2.2
>>>    * Forwards: 2.2
>>>

>>> i found /Driver/ldap.php, but only conf.xml in CVS sources...
>>>

>> Then you are looking at the HEAD branch instead of the RELENG_* branches.
>> The HEAD code uses conf.xml, the release code uses conf.php.
>>

> when i search in http://cvs.horde.org/vacation/ or
> http://cvs.horde.org/forwards
>
> there is no conf.php only conf.xml, where can i find complete RELENG_*
> branches ?
Alan,

Your conf.php is built automatically from the conf.xml by going to your
administration menu at the bottom of the left menu or from the top menu
bar in the portal page between layout and options. Open it and choose
setup.  You should see a green checkmark if they are configured and up
to date or a red hand if they need to be configured as in this case.
Click on the red hand and check and/or configure the options that you
want to change and all the tabs.  IIRC, there isn't a sork option but
there are options for each of the sork applications such as forwards,
vacations and passwords.

I hope this helps,

ed