[sork] Re: forwards, vacation and ldap

alain alain.defrance at univ-evry.fr
Thu Mar 31 03:58:53 PST 2005

>Alan,
>
>Your conf.php is built automatically from the conf.xml by going to your
>administration menu at the bottom of the left menu or from the top menu
>bar in the portal page between layout and options. Open it and choose
>setup.  You should see a green checkmark if they are configured and up
>to date or a red hand if they need to be configured as in this case.
>Click on the red hand and check and/or configure the options that you
>want to change and all the tabs.  IIRC, there isn't a sork option but
>there are options for each of the sork applications such as forwards,
>vacations and passwords.
>
>I hope this helps,
>
>ed

ed,
here'is the problem i've no administration menu, and i don't how to use
it...
i've only heard about it, i've never had to use administration menu, my
horde/imp work fine without...
how activate administration menu or is it possible to buitl conf.php
from conf.xml with command line ?

thanks for reply